This will certainly be of interest to rep typo readers. Info below:
We are pleased to announce that the Tokyo Lectures in Language Evolution will be held from the 2nd - 5th of April 2015 at the Komaba II Campus of the University of Tokyo. The event will bring together researchers from around the world to give an intensive series of courses and lectures introducing modern approaches to research on the origins and evolution of language.
- Cedric Boeckx (ICREA/Universitat de Barcelona)
- Bart de Boer (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Tecumseh Fitch (The University of Vienna)
- Jim Hurford (The University of Edinburgh)
- Simon Kirby (The University of Edinburgh)
- Koji Fujita (Kyoto University)
- Takashi Hashimoto (Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- Yoshiki Nishimura (The University of Tokyo)
- Kazuo Okanoya (The University of Tokyo)
- Hirokazu Takahashi (The University of Tokyo)
- Akiko Uchida (Waseda University)
- Faculty: 20,000JPY
- Students: Free
Please note, there are limited seats available so please register here to ensure your place.
Poster Session:The event will host a poster session for participants to present their own work. Submission instructions are available here.
Key Points:Dates: 2-5 April 2015Poster Call Deadline: 4 March 2015Location: Tokyo, JapanAny enquiries regarding the event should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in Tokyo!