Rachael Bailes is a PhD candidate at the University of Edinburgh. Her broad research interests include experimental pragmatics, adaptationist psycholinguistics, cognitive neuroscience of language, social cognition and evolutionary theory. Her current research takes an experimental approach to exploring the role of common ground and culture in referential comprehension.
Rachael's Replicated Typo Posts:
- Sexually selective understanding of evolutionary psychology and its political applications
- Limiting female participation: will it increase female participation?
- Observational learning in Octopus Vulgaris
- Babies know who's boss, whose boss, and who knows what else
- Language Evolution and Levels of Explanation