Rachael Bailes is a postdoctoral Teaching Fellow in Linguistics at Newcastle University. She completed her MSc. and PhD with the Centre for Language Evolution at the University of Edinburgh. For more, visit her personal website here.
Rachael’s Replicated Typo Posts:
- Sexually selective understanding of evolutionary psychology and its political applications
- Limiting female participation: will it increase female participation?
- Observational learning in Octopus Vulgaris
- Babies know who’s boss, whose boss, and who knows what else
- Language Evolution and Levels of Explanation